Before creating your Google Ads or Apple Search Ads Campaigns, we will need to determine your advertising goals. Encourage mobile users to download the application or encourage them to use it?
There are different types of campaigns:
- Campaigns for Google Ads applications.
- Search campaigns with application extension in ads. The ad links to a page on the site describing the application, with a link for Android download and another for iOS.
- Remarketing campaigns
- Display campaigns to publicize your application (branding)
- Interest in a mobile application (Rekindle the interest of existing users with ads that contain a deep link redirecting them to certain screens of your mobile application.)
- Apple Search Ads is also a simple and effective way to get your app discovered by placing it at the top of search results on the App Store.
It should be borne in mind that in the third quarter of 2019, Android had 82% of the market for OS in France, followed by iOS, according to data collected by Kantar World Panel.