Reach your Target Audience with Discovery ads
Discovery campaigns enable advertisers to deliver rich, personalized ad experiences to people who are ready to discover and engage with their brands—all through a single Google Ads campaign. The Discovery campaigns must adhere to Google Ads Policy guidelines and Personalized advertising guidelines.
- A short header chosen by Google, which lets the user know which product category the ad relates to.
- A large visual
- A title preceded by the mention “ad”
- A description
- A logo followed by the name of the company
- The final URL to direct the user to your site
Machine learning plays a key role in Discovery campaigns.
We chose for you the landing pages URL, the images and logos, and up to five headlines and five descriptions.
These ads will be broadcast on several platforms:
- YouTube, via the home page
- Gmail, in the Promotions and Social tabs
- Google Discover, between articles
The targeting of Discovery campaigns will mainly be via audiences: in-market audience, affinity audience and intention audience.